Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority plans to acquire a new Fire Truck
According to a tender published by the Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority, Rwandans Authorities want to acquire a brand new fire truck. According to ICAO and Sky Traxx, Kigali Airport had got good results in Crisis Management, mainly due to the training provided by Aviassist.
SOURCE OF FUND: ORDINARY BUDGET
- The Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority (RCAA) invites qualified bidders, national and international, to submit bids for supply of a fire truck as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in ENGLISH may be obtained by interested candidates from Kigali International Airport (RCAA offices) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 20 to RCAA cashier’s office at Kigali International Airport /Kanombe or to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account N0 6015823-13 US $, SWIFT Code: BKIGRWRW open in the name of Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority; with effect from 25th August 2014. Tender Documents may be obtained on any working day from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM except on “Fridays” in afternoon. Tender documents may also be consulted via our website: www.caa.gov.rw .
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of USD 1,000 (Bank Guarantee) which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity period. Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to RCAA Procurement Office; Telephone: +250 252 583441 or by writing to the Director General of Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority, Po Box 1122, Tel: +250 252 585845. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must reach RCAA Information Desk at the address mentioned above not later than 29th October 2014 at 10:00 Am local time or 8:00 GMT. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 Am local time or 8:30 GMT.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender title and number.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement and/or any amendment thereto.
Done in Kigali, on 12th August 2014
Dr Richard MASOZERA
Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority
A découvrir aussi
- Need to Visit the Kigali Airport ?
- East African Community Civil Aviation Authority pledges to improve security
- First Annual Kite Festival in Rwanda