Rwanda attends toat the Air Traffic Control Global 2014 Exhibition and Conference in Beijing
ATC Global has been fixed in the diaries of ATM professionals for more than twenty years, uniting the ATM industry since 1991. This year, the three day ATC Global event debuts in China, opening its doors to over 5,000 international ATM stakeholders at the China National Convention Center, Beijing on Wednesday, 17 September.
These representatives will be joined by Air Navigation Service Providers and CAAs from , Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Portugal, Thailand, Dubai, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Canada, Turkey, Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, South Africa, India, Slovak Republic, Ireland, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyz Republic, Mongolia, Zambia, Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt, Cuba, Colombia, Bolivia, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Myanmar, Nepal and USA.
Personnel from ICAO, IATA, IFATCA, UVS, INMARSAT, AAPA, FAA, EU Transport Commission, European Commission, Eurocontrol, SESAR- JU, Geneva Airport, Zurich Airport, Iran Airports Company, Sulaimaniyah International Airport, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of ROK, Swiss Air Force, Vietnamese Air Traffic Technical Company and Headquarters, Air Force Flight Standards Agency will also be in attendance at this unparalleled event.
About ATC Global
ATC Global is the place for the international ATM community to do business.
- ATC Global is a three day event comprising a world-leading exhibition, high-level conference, hosted buyer scheme, networking receptions and an extensive free educational programme.
- Founded in 1990, the event unites industry stakeholders from across the globe with the purpose of sharing information, knowledge and expertise. It brings buyers and sellers of ATC equipment and services together in an environment conducive to conducting business.
SOURCE : PR Newswire : HERE
A découvrir aussi
- Need to Visit the Kigali Airport ?
- Kigali Airport is a nightmare according to RwandAir's CEO
- First Annual Kite Festival in Rwanda