Aviation Jobs in Rwanda June 2016
Here is a list of Aviation Jobs in Rwanda in June 2016. We will updated as soon possible.
Some of vacancies still listing despite the deadline. Send an email to the company to know if the vacancy is still available.
AVIATION JOBS IN 2016 : HERE
Last Update : 15 June 2016
You can try to send Resume here (Companies based in Rwanda or having a base in Rwanda) :
RwandAir : firstname.lastname@example.org
Akagera Aviation : email@example.com
Nas Aviation (Pearl Assist) : //nascareers.nas.com.kw/hr/login.aspx
SP Aviation : //sp.co.rw/spip.php?rubrique8
Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority : Info@caa.gov.rw
Nexus Aero : firstname.lastname@example.org
For KLM, Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Kenya Airways, Qatar Airways or Brussels Airlines, you can go directly on their website or contact them, in Rwanda : HERE.
Airport Service Duty Officer (Qatar Airways based at Kigali)
Published 01 June 2016
DEADLINE : 30 June 2016
What is it ?
• As the Airport Services Duty Officer, you will be responsible for supervising and controlling flight-handling activities such as Flight editing, Check-in, Transfer and Boarding in order to ensure a high service standard is maintained.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Country Managers (RwandAir based in Benin, China, Cote d'Ivoire, India & Zimbabwe)
The Country Manager is responsible for the overall administration of RwandAir’ s operation in the country and meet uplift, load factor and revenue targets set for the Country. S/he undertakes responsibility and accountability for the management, control and administration of RwandAir’s assets.
Qualification and Experience
• University Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial Operations in the Travel Industry of which a minimum of 2 years are at a senior level with a proven track record.
• Experience in Account relationship management.
• Knowledge of sales, reservations, airport services and cargo.
• Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
• An excellent command of the English language (written and verbal) is essential.
• Proven track record in airline sales, marketing, reservations and revenue management processes.
• Proven ability to work independently and think both tactically and strategically.
• In depth knowledge of respective country including how to sell effectively in the market and exhibiting strong cultural awareness.
• Knowledge of IATA recommendations to airlines / travel agencies for selling in the marketplace.
• Police Clearance
How to apply :
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 23, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on email address below :
General Manager- Human Resources RwandAir Kigali International
Airport - Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Boeing 737NG Captains (RwandAir based at Kigali)
DEADLINE : nc
What is it ?
a) Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client RwandAir are now accepting applications from B737NG Captains for the placement of B737NG Captain on a 3 years contract with extension possibility with RwandAir based in Rwanda.
RwandAir, established in 2002 is the National Carrier for the Republic of Rwanda. RwandAir mission statement is "to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment." The majority share holding of the company is the Government of Rwanda.
A découvrir aussi
- Aviation Jobs in Rwanda January 2016
- Aviation Jobs in Rwanda March 2016
- Aviation Jobs in Rwanda May 2016